Content Creation Overview
Using our content creation services, clients have a steady flow of valuable, search engine optimized content for web pages, blogs, white papers, landing pages, videos, email campaigns, presentations, and press releases.
Good content, regularly published, attracts new and returning visitors to your website and provides the hook for capturing leads and converting them to customers.
Content Creation Services Offered
Our content development services include:
- Coordinating and brainstorming with an inventory of topics and subtopics specific to your product and industry
- Developing or updating your blog strategy, policy and design
- Creating and managing your blog schedule
- Blog research and writing and editing
- Generating content for social media, press releases, video, emails and web pages
- Keyword research and optimization of content for SEO
Developing a Content Strategic Plan
A content strategic plan identifies the necessary message and quantity of content needed to effectively communicate:
- Company details and brand “personality”
- Marketplace position
- Consumers or B2B benefits
- SEO/Keyword Research to determine the most valuable and relevant keywords for your web site is among the most important initial steps so as to incorporate them for targeted inquirers can find you in search engines queries.
A good content strategy will develop a plan around your company’s core strengths as well as your typical buyers. Once we understand what separates your company in your industry we can articulate effective value propositions — the promise of value to be delivered. Then, in expressing the value proposition, we ask, “Why should my ideal prospect (the group you intend to serve) buy from me instead of a competitor? We can compare your claims with those of your competitors and produce a clear, succinct and powerful message.
Understanding Your Buyer’s Persona
Persona development helps you understand who visits your site, why they visit, and what they do once they’re there. Buyer personas are representations of your ideal customers. They are arrived at through analyzing your customer data — demographics and web behavior qualities — and then speculation of personal details such as their motives, concerns and history is deduced.
Gaining Your Voice
The way you portray yourself to your customers and online visitors is your “voice” — your company personality. It is developed based on the language and tone you use, the imagery of your key people and products as well as background imagery. Your targeted market relates to and identifies with it. Your voice reduces the friction of your targeted prospect wanting to buy from you as opposed to your competition.